Home / Auto Draft
Full Stack Web Development Course
4.7 (500+ Ratings)
India’s digital and mobile revolution has ushered a new age where full-stack web developers are in high demand. If you want to make a career in web-development and enjoy working on both back-end & front-end, then this course is perfect for you.
I’m Interested in This Program
We will not spam you.
By filling this form, you agree to our Terms of Service.
Real World Projects
Syllabus For Full Stack Web Development Course
- What is a web server?
- Client server communication
- How to find the IP address?
- What is a protocol?
The first module explains how the web works. It illustrates how the client communicates with the server and helps you understand the protocols of the web.
- Basic structure of sites
- Using CSS to control presentation, formatting, and layout
- Introduction to object-oriented programing (OOPs)
- Ajax for making asynchronous requests with jQuery
- Fundamentals like Node.js syntax, NPM package management etc.
- Building web application with node.js & Express
- Building web services with node.js and Express
In this module, learn how to build web APIs in the server-side using NodeJS and Express Framework.
- Building CRUD Applications
- Defining Mongoose schema
- Designing Routes using Express.js
- Create a Server using Express.js
- Building a RESTful API
This module illustrates how data is stored for applications. It also teaches how to write queries that can manipulate and use data in operations.
- Building front-end apps with React.js as a view layer
- Using the JSX syntax to create React Elements
- Building React applications using React Components
- Managing the state and lifecycle methods of React Components
- Building lists and forms using React Components
- Rendering React.js on the Node.js server
- How & when to use JSON web tokens
- Front end & backend authentication
- Validations of forms & data
- Deployment of full stack app on Heroku
Finally, learn how to deploy your application on Heroku and implement authentication so that information is safely transmitted between client and server.
The course culminates in an enterprise-level project for a fictitious client that will require you to use all the skills that you learn during your training. Every student is guided by industry experts as they bring their personal projects to life. Alternately, students may choose to work on a live project from their organization. We encourage all our students to pursue projects that are best suited for their careers and domains. The project is an opportunity for you to test your skills and demonstrate your ability to invent solutions for real world problems.
After completing your assignments and projects, we will provide you with one-on-one career guidance, conduct mock interviews and help you build a professional online portfolio to help you get noticed by top recruiters.
Learn what to put in your resume and how to get noticed on top job portals from industry experts.
Online Reputation Building
Establish your presence on all the right social networks like Git, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, etc
Get insider tips on how to ace interviews at top firms.
Landing A Job
Work at top MNCs and start-ups through by putting your best foot forward in our placement drives.
Why Learn Full Stack Web Development
There are so many aspects that go into web development, both on the back and front-end. Developing a website requires a strong backend so that there are no attempts to hack as well as a good server so that the site does not lag or crash during crucial moments.
Acadgild provides the right tools and lessons with which you will be able to develop innovative web pages.
In an age when professional specialization matters, a career in web development allows you to work choose creative projects from a wide range of industries.
High Paying Skills
There is a huge shortage of full stack developers leading to very high salaries world over.
One Simple Pricing
Here’s what people are saying about the course
Our Students Love Us
The Acadgild Experience
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is for anyone interested in web development. Our students are generally web developers, software engineers, mobile app developers, and professionals with technical background. Having said that, the course has been designed to also help students from non-technical backgrounds learn web development.
Prior knowledge of Python and statistics is useful. Nonetheless, these are covered in the course as well.
• Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit).
• 8GB RAM minimum, 16 GB RAM (recommended).
• i5 or higher processor.
• Internet speed: Minimum 1 Mb/s.
• Intel® VT-x (Virtualization Technology) enabled.
Yes, you may. Our curriculum is comprehensive and will make you capable to create your own project. Our support staff is also committed to help you along the way. Alternately, you can work on one of the projects in our repertoire to implement what you learn.
The course will take 10-15 hours of your time every week