Summer vacations are no longer same. Our childhood days of summer vacations were pretty simple and lazy – watching television, fighting over ice creams, playing cricket match, sleeping till late, going for family trips. That’s it! But, this 24X7 connected gen no longer gets excited over such lazy holidays. They seek constant interaction with technology, undisrupted connectivity. They ask for constant challenges & learning. They are the gen of tabs & smart phones. How can parents keep this gen kids entertained, active for entire vacation? The trick is to plan thoughtfully, wisely and well in advance. This year, children across Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur & rest of India are plunging into a truly fun-o-learning experience of online summer camp.
This summer, gift your child a cutting-edge skill, introduce them to futuristic path-breaking summer tech camp & lend wings to their imagination. Now building a cool robot, making own racing video game, making an innovative android app is really a child’s play. Literally!
Why start early?
Are you wondering if your kids are too young to get them started on technical stuff? Well, here are some reasons why you should.
- Coding is one of the world’s most widely used languages
- Teaching your child how to code when they are still young is important, because kids have an easier time learning skills than adults do – their minds are flexible and open far easier when you are young.
- Kids also need to learn how to code because computers and connected devices are what will shape their world as they grow up, just as physics, Math, Chemistry and Biology shape our world today.
- Programming builds their confidence and creativity, provides them tools to create a world of limitless possibilities, where they can build their own paths and solutions in their own way.
- A chance to learn a variety of technical skills that will be handy next time when your computer crashes.
- Provides a huge leg-up in the competitive job market.
- Develops passion for advanced technologies.
We are offering 6 unique summer camp programs for children –
- Android Programming
- Raspberry Pi
- Unity 2D
Find program details here & get in touch with us – https://acadgild.com/programming-for-kids
Benefits of Enrolling for Summer Camp at AcadGild
Our summer camp programs are specifically designed for kids, to enhance their computational thinking and analytical skills, while lending a solid foundation in technology. Besides this, they provide a multitude of benefits as below:
- Learn technology of the future – Our online Tech Camps provide tech skills to children, ensuring computational thinking and technical advancement while fueling their imagination.
- Positive environment for shy kids to learn – Often kids who are shy feel pressured when learning and interacting in a live class. Experts believe that introverted learners can become more active with online learning.
- Learning from the comfort of home – The major advantage of e-learning is that you can learn from anywhere and anytime. E-learning is now and well-established and accepted form of learning by the current generation, making it one of the most convenient way to learn online, that too in an interactive way.
- Learn alongside with inspiring educators – Opportunities to explore riveting and real-world subjects together with stimulating instructors. You can even learn from experts living on the other side of globe without any hassle.
- Easy Accessibility – Your children can access their course-related information any time, as it is available online. All you need to do is log in to access this information. This provides them the flexibility to learn whenever it interests them.
- Improved capacity to absorb more information – According to a study by the U.S. Department of Education, online learners performed better than those receiving face-to-face instructions. Since these days children spend more time online, it would only make sense to capitalize on it.
- Effective and foolproof learning – Our workshops provide hands-on learning and discovery in a positive learning environment. The assignments, quizzes, and discussions provide a complete and effective way of learning.
- Saves a lot of money – Online courses actually help you cut down cost by eliminating the costs of transportation and the needs for textbooks, and other expenses incurred when attending classes in a traditional setting. This way you can save more and redirect more of your finances towards the betterment of your child’s life.