Who can learn AngularJs?
Professionals in web development who aspires to gain expertise in building SPAs (Single Page Application) and rich-client applications by consuming REST APIs will benefit from knowing AngularJS. Web Developers, Project Managers, Software Architects and Testing Professionals are some of the professional who will benefit from learning AngularJS.
Here are some reasons as to why knowing AngularJS can make a huge difference to your career:
Image Source: http://w3techs.com/
The demand for AngularJS has become so high that it has become an essential skill for developers. And according to Tom Renda, VP of Eliassen Group in New England, if web developers have Hadoop skill in their resume along with AngularJS, they are highly sought after in the Big Data and Analytics domain.
Big Pay Packages:
Rising Popularity of AngularJS
AngularJS has revolutionized the word of web development with its Single Page Application, where the additional content can be loaded on to the same page without the user really making out the difference of being on the same page.
Here are some features of AngularJS that made it so popular:
- Designers and developers can work simultaneously as HTML is used for templating.
- Software can be developed in the short time and with lesser effort.
- Utilizes best programming practices.
- Makes testability easy.
- Helps in packaging and deploying applications to mobile devices and the web.
- The two-way data binding greatly lessens the amount of boilerplate code.
- There is no necessity to use observable functions.
- It is simple to change or append properties without any complications.
- The framework comes with a complete package, meaning, a data-based web app can be built without the need for any other framework or plug-in.
- Unit testing is provided, and the context-based communication is supported as well.
How popular is AngularJS?
This report by W3techs shows the usage statistics and market share data of AngularJS on the web. It shows the historical trend in the percentage of websites using AngularJS. The graph shows a steady increase in the last one year and shows signs of progressing further. This is a clear indictors of it increasing popularity.
Image Source: http://w3techs.com/
Angular 2.0 – A Much-Anticipated Release:
Here’s what is new in Angular 2.0:
- The new Angular version will focus on the development of mobile apps.
- Various modules will be removed from Angular’s core, resulting in better performance.
- Angular 2.0 will target ES6 and evergreen modern browsers.
- AtScript provides tools for associating metadata with functions.
- The improved DI library will feature instance scope control.
- In Angular 2.0, the template compilation process will be asynchronous.
- In Angular 2.0 there will be three kinds of directives – Component Directives, Decorator Directives and Template Directives.
- The router in Angular 2.0 has been reworked to be simple, yet extensible.
- Angular 2.0 will contain a logging service calledjs, which measures where time is spent in your application.
- $scopewill be removed in Angular 2.0 in favor of ES6 classes.
There is a lot of excitement and buzz around Angular 2.0 at the moment and this will only heighten as its release date nears.
Popular Sites Using AngularJS
There are really no drawbacks other than the initial learning curve and the setup of the components. Learning AngularJS is well worth the effort and will easily pay large remuneration as the application matures. Go get started with Angular Training today!
Got some questions on AngularJS career prospective? Comment below with your query or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you at the earliest.